Good article on running webzash in docker and nginx
Webzash version 2.6 is now available for download.
Webzash version 2.5 is now available for download.
- Add experimental support for Postgres SQL Database
Webzash version 2.4 is now available for download.
- Add custom decimal places
- Add currency format option
- Add account code to group and ledger accounts
It supports automatic updating from previous version of webzash.
Webzash version 2.3 is now available for download.
- Support third party login (Joomla)
- Support hotkeys
- Use select2 for selecting ledgers in entires and reports
- Fix pagination bug
If you want to update from previous 2.x version read this guide.
Webzash version 2.2 is now available for download.
- Show ledgers and groups in tree format
- Add support for printing and downloading xml reports
- Swap assets and liabilities sides in balance sheet
- Load the application as root url
- Add system information page
Webzash version 2.1 is now available for download.
Webzash version 2.0 is now available for download.
- Switched to CakePHP
- Switched to sqlite3 for master data
- Add notes to ledger account
- Use database reference keys and trigger to maintain data integrity
- All primary id are bigint(64) from int(32)
- Add date range to all reports
- Support large numbers upto 23 places
Switched to Apache License, Version 2.0 !
Fixed some bugs