Easy to use free and open source web based double entry accounting software written in PHP - MySQL
- Free and Open Source under MIT License
- No setup required
- Works on "Shared Hosting" environment
- Community driven
- PHP 5+ Supported
- Chart of Accounts (Groups and Ledgers)
- Dynamic Entry Types (Receipt, Payment, Contra, Journal, etc)
- Ledger account reconciliation
- Tag entries
- Reports include Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Trial Balance and Ledger Statement, Reconciliation Report, etc
- Download Reports in CSV / XLS format
- User authentication and roles
- User action logs
- Full support for MySQL database transactions to maintain data integrity
- Support for multiple accounts
Webzash version 2.2 is now available for download.
- Show ledgers and groups in tree format
- Add support for printing and downloading xml reports
- Swap assets and liabilities sides in balance sheet
- Load the application as root url
- Add system information page
Webzash version 2.1 is now available for download.
Webzash version 2.0 is now available for download.
- Switched to CakePHP
- Switched to sqlite3 for master data
- Add notes to ledger account
- Use database reference keys and trigger to maintain data integrity
- All primary id are bigint(64) from int(32)
- Add date range to all reports
- Support large numbers upto 23 places
Switched to Apache License, Version 2.0 !
Fixed some bugs
Major change in this release is renaming voucher to entry. This was the most sort after change and it required a lot of changes in the code and database. Also included is a automatic update script to make this easy.
Also Merry Christmas !
After a long time we are pleased to announce Webzash Version 1.4 !
We are pleased to announce Webzash Version 1.3 !
Go grab it from the download page...
We have lots of changes for the next version of Webzash.
To summarize the major changes that we are working on :
- Renamed "Voucher" to "Entry". This was the biggest complain that I had received from users. It has been fixed in the most recent git tree of Webzash.
- Added support for basic "Inventory"